Top stories: Awards to be presented at Homecoming announced; Get set for Homecoming!; Drachman Hall getting new Cat Card readers; Explore the history of Kaho'olawe; FYI for COP: First Coit Seminar of the year set for Thursday, Learn about UA strategic planning and new revenue/expense model, Students study up for clinical competition, PediaCATS fashion show, Resources available to help advance technology development, IPEP blog; In the Spotlight: Bootman, Erstad, Li, Kennedy, Phan, Babico, Shirazi; COP in the News.
Top stories: MMC earns URAC accreditation in drug therapy management; Welcome, new students; Results of the PCOA exam are in; FYI for COP: Toastmasters open house, sign up for pandemic flu exercise, Arizona mobile app, photo opp for grad students and new employees, career and interview day for graduating student pharmacists, how to report discrimination or harassment; In the Spotlight: Lee, Patanwala, Phan, Sun; COP in the News.
- Welcome back picnic
- Joe Garcia appointed UA senior vice president for health sciences
- Plans for the Phoenix campus
- New employee update; Pharmacy provides excellent job outlook
- Plan an event during college hour
- AHSC goes tobacco-free
- Lecture-capture systems installed
- FYI for COP: Poison center puts bookmarks in 30,000 backpacks
- Streetcar construction at COP nears completion
- Attend Teaching Academy Aug. 22
- Satellite clinic closes
In the Spotlight:
- COP in the News