Thank you for your interest in supporting the UA
Gifts to the
Below is a list of giving opportunities
If you need help or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
College Giving Opportunities
- College of Pharmacy Fund (for the area of greatest need, such as unexpected expenses as the result of budget cuts)
- Arizona Poison and Drug Information Center
- R. Ken Coit Endowment for Student Services, established by Ken Coit, Class of 1967, in 2011
- Faculty Support
- Pharmacy Museum
- Albert L. and Theresa M. Picchioni Pharmacology and Toxicology Research and Teaching Endowment in the College of Pharmacy, established in 2012
- Research Support
- Student Activities (select "Student Activities" from the drop-down menu on the Foundation form)
- Theodore Tong Leadership and Service Award
Student Scholarships & Fellowships
View a full list of scholarships currently available for PharmD students and fellowships available for graduate students in research tracks. Donations that build existing scholarships and fellowships or establish new ones are greatly appreciated.