January 8-9, 2018
College of Pharmacy, Tucson
View Advanced Modeling Brochure.
Register online here.
This two-day, advanced course in pharmacoeconomic modeling consists of lecture-based learning combined with hands-on workshops. The program will focus on the use of widely accepted software programs such as Microsoft Excel.
- Introduction to decision analysis
- Markov modeling
- Probabilistic modeling
- Multiple criteria decision analysis
- Creating and interpreting cost-effectiveness graphs
- Meta-analysis in pharmacoeconomic modeling
- Mixed treatment comparisons
Here are some comments about this program from past participants:
- "Excellent program. I liked the methodology used: you set the foundation and explained examples, then worked through examples on spreadsheets."
- "Loved the small class setting; made for comfortable learning"
- "Hands on work is very helpful to learn the material. Thanks!"
For more information, email the Office of Continuing Education or call 520-626-3020.